Who is Ana Alicia? She is a former Mexican-American actress. She became famous for playing the intriguing vineyard heiress Melissa Agretti in the long-running prime-time soap opera Falcon Crest for seven seasons. She began her television by spending a year on the daytime soap opera Ryan’s Hope. Additionally, Ana Alicia was the national spokesperson for The Humane Society of the United States. Tune in to the bio and explore more on Wiki, Ana Alicia’s bio, age, height, weight, husband, net worth and many more facts about her!
Ana Alicia Height and weight
How tall is Ana Alicia? It stands at a height of 5 feet 5 feet high or 1.65 m or 165 cm. It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a 33C bra cup. She is also a fitness freak. She has beautiful hazel eyes and blonde hair.
|Ana Alice||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Ana Alicia Ortiz Torres|
|Age||63 years old|
|Birthday||December 12, 1956|
|Birth place||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Height||about 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||about 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body measurements||about 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra cup size||33 Su|
|Shoe size||7 (USA)|
|Spouse / Husband||Gary Benz|
|Net assets||About $ 3 million (USD)|
Facts about Ana Alicia
- How old is Ana Alicia? Her birthday falls on December 12, 1956. She is currently 63 years old.
- She has Mexican nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born in Mexico.
- She was the third of four children.
- His family moved to El Paso, Texas when she was six years after her father died.
- There she lived with her grandmother, mother, uncle Louie and three brothers in a house that her father had bought for her grandmother.
- After graduating from high school in 1972, Ortiz won a scholarship to Wellesley College.
- As in 2020, her net worth is estimated to be around $ 3 million.
- Alicia married Gary Benz on April 24, 1994 and they divorced in 2016.
- She has awarded awards promoting Hispanic achievements in the media from the Golden Eagle Awards.
- Her acting opportunities suffered and she decided to devote herself to acting full time.