Alyson Rae Stoner is a very popular American actress, singer, and model who became famous for starring in the Disney Channel sitcom called ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody’. Alyson is the sixth most searched actress on Google and has over 40 movie credits including three in production for 2017. Her social reach is over a million and has over 110 million views as a fully independent artist on YouTube. Alyson is a true multi-hyphen, the emancipated female voice of a generation, and redefines what it means to be a millennial woman. She quickly comes to the end of the audience with her wonderful performance. Stoner draws wide media attention when she opens up about her sexuality ‘I fell in love with a woman’. She revealed that she was attracted to both men and women.
Alyson Stoner’s age, height, weight and measurements
- She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra shoe size of 32 C.
- She has a pair of hazel eyes and brown hair.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- She enjoys yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- Wear a shoe size of US 6.
Meetings with Alyson Stoner
- Upon dating Alyson, she revealed that the first guy she had a crush on and dating was Cole Sprouse.
- The two were dating comfortably when Cole ended their relationship on Alyson’s birthday saying their relationship wasn’t going to work out.
- For now, Cole is reportedly dating his beautiful co-star, Lili Reinhart, while Alyson seems uninterested in having boyfriends.
- Well, to be fair, it’s not due to her childhood love failure, but probably because Alyson came to terms with reality and started identifying as a lesbian.
Biography of Alyson Stoner
Alyson Rae Stoner was born on August 11, 1993, in Toledo, Ohio, USA, to parents LuAnn and Charlie Stoner. She has two older brothers, sisters Jaimee and Correy Stoner. While growing up in Toledo, Stoner attended Maumee Valley Country Day School and studied ballet, tap, and jazz dance at O’Connell’s Dance Studio. She also modeled and trained at the Margaret O’Brien modeling studio. She won the Best Model of the Year award at the International Modeling and Talent Association Convention in New York under O’Brien’s studio in 2000.
Fast facts on Alyson Stoner
|Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Alyson Stoner|
|Born||11 August 1993|
|Age||28 years (from 2021)|
|Known for||Role in ‘Zack and Cody’s Suite Life’|
|Birth place||Toledo, Ohio, USA|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’9 ‘|
|Bra cup size||32 Su|
|Shoe size||6 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Charlie Stoner|
Mother: LuAnne Hodges
Sister: Correy Stoner, Jaimee Stoner
|Previous meetings?||Cole Sprouse (ex-boyfriend)|
|Boyfriend / Dating||Single|
|Husband / Spouse||None|
|Education||Maumee Valley Country Day School|
|Net value||About $ 4 – $ 5 million (as of 2020)|
|Source of wealth||Career as a singer, entrepreneur|
|Link to social media||Instagram , Twitter|
Alyson Stoner’s career
- In 2002, Alyson Stoner was danced in Missy Elliott’s Work It music video.
- The adorable nine-year-old killed the choreography and the world fell in love with her.
- She went on to star in Zach and Cody’s Suite Life, Camp Rock, and other Disney Channel shows.
- She felt like she was on top of the world. But behind the scenes, Stoner was dealing with immense anxiety and mental health issues, she tells People.
- The interview is accompanied by a music video for her new song, Stripped Bare.
- In it, she cuts her hair and shaves her head in a powerful move to get rid of the pain of childhood stardom.
- She looks so peaceful as her hair falls to the ground. She stands in her van and looks incredibly powerful and free.
Alyson Stoner’s acting career
- In 2001, she was hired by Disney Channel to host a promotional series called Mike’s Super Short Show.
- She was only eight when she landed this concert, although she held the role of host for six years.
- Meanwhile, Disney has had her star in many of their big-screen endeavors, such as the 2003 remake of Cheaper by the Dozen, as well as the 2005 sequel.
- Those of you watching Disney Channel in the early 2000s also remember her acting in the popular Mouse House preteen shows The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and That’s So Raven.
- Despite these shows all ending in 2004, Stoner continued to play her role as a presenter at Disney for a while.
- However, they allowed her to expand a bit by starring in a slightly more sophisticated Disney fare like Step Up.
- This latest film allowed her to show off her eye-opening dance talents, something Disney allowed her to use in music videos not even remotely related to the studio.
- At just 10, everyone could see that Stoner was a star in the making.
- Over the years, she has continued to act, dance, sing and lend her voice to video games outside of Disney.
Alyson Stoner’s sexuality
- Alyson Stoner is very open with her sexuality.
- She admitted that she was attracted to men, women, and all those who identify in other ways.
- Alyson herself accepted the fact and even spoke openly about her fluctuating sexual orientation.
- In an essay written for Teen Vogue on March 30, 2018, Alyson wrote about her emotions about how she fell in love with a dance instructor she met at a dance seminar and how it helped her redefine her identity.
- Alyson, who fantasized about the presence of women in her life, had her own barriers of faith and religion.
- Alyson, through her touching words, admitted that it took years of prolonged therapy with her pastors to understand the source of attraction she had for women.
- Additionally, Alyson said her stardom as a celebrity and of course her dignity as well made her reluctant to open up about her sexuality.
- Alyson’s 2018 single, When It’s Right, was released the same day her essay was released.
- The song, inspired by Alyson’s woman, chronicles Alyson’s experience of falling in love with someone and knowing it’s right despite the world opposing it.
Net worth of Alyson Stoner
- As of 2020, Alyson Stoner’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 4 – $ 5 million.
- Her main source of income is her acting career.
- Alyson, who had her first reign in show business, has released numerous music videos played in around 50 films and has had several animated voices acting roles.
Alyson Stoner Facts
- She is one of the most recognized faces in the industry.
- She gained her fame and stardom at the age of 9 when she starred in Missy Elliot’s Work It music video.
- Her looks took her stardom to another level.
- Since then, she has been on a steady climb to heights of great fame and success.
- Her followers vary in the number of millions.
- Pink is her favorite color.