CBSE Board Result 2022 Class 12th results are published, with only 30% weightage given to term 1.


CBSE 10th Result 2022 Live Updates: CBSE’s official website, or, has announced the Class 12 results. Here you will find real-time updates.

Live CBSE 2022 Result Updates: On the Central Board of Secondary Education’s (CBSE) official website,, students may get their term 2 and final results for the Class 12 students. Use your board exam roll number, birth date, and school code to download your scorecard from these websites.


Students are eagerly awaiting the results of the 2022 Board of Secondary Education (BSE) examinations. Write to the President: Amidst all the excitement and anticipation, some students are continuing their social media campaigns to voice their concerns and ask for clarifications concerning the upcoming CBSE 10th and 12th grade results in 2022.

A large number of social media groups have sought clarification from various agencies and stakeholders on the CBSE Board Result 2022 Date and Time. Only a few of media publications, however, say that CBSE Board 10 and 12th Results 2022 will be released by July’s end. Until now, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has not provided an exact date for declaring CBSE Results 2022. As a group of students has lately approached India’s president with their concerns over the term-by-term weighting of the term 1 and term 2 exams,


Class 12’s overall pass rate this year is 92.71 percent. and will also host scorecards, in addition to the official websites.

The specific day and timing of the event are still up in the air. CBSE results are expected to be released this month, according to a number of reports. Students can stay up to speed on the latest results here as they are made public.

CBSE exam results 2022: The final score will be determined by a formula of 30 to 70 percent.

CBSE stated that for theory papers, only 30 percent of the weightage was given to term 1 papers, while the remaining 70 percent was given to term 2. A 50/50 split has been used for practical papers.

Since 2020, the percentage of students passing the CBSE exam has increased significantly.

In 2022, the percentage of students who passed the Class 12 exam was 92.71 percent, which is a significant increase from the 88.78 percent who passed the exam in 2020. As many as 99.37 percent of 2021’s high school graduates passed their classes without having to take the state’s board examinations.

CBSE Class 12 results: Trivandrum is the best region, and Prayagraj is the worst.

The Trivandrum region has the highest pass rate in the country (98.83). There are just 83.71 percent of the population in the Prayagraj region, at the very bottom of the list.

CBSE Class 12 exam results for 2022

There were 1444341 candidates registered.


Passed with a score of 1330662

92.71 percent of students passed the test.

Credentials for checking the 2022 Class 12 CBSE exam results

CBSE Class 12 results can be accessed using these details:

Identification based on student’s name and school number

Results of CBSE Class 12th 2022 can be accessed here.

CBSE Class 12 Result 2022 Direct Link

92.71 percent of students in CBSE Class 12 exams were successful.

CBSE Class 12th results 2022 had a pass rate of 92.71 percent.

When will CBSE Class 12 results for 2022 be available? and are the two websites where students may check their CBSE class 12 results.

Class 12 results for the 2022 school year have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

The Class 12 board exam results for 2022 have been released by the CBSE.

Is the 2022 CBSE exam result out yet?

According to certain reports, the 2022 CBSE exam results have been released. In spite of this, board websites have failed to activate the result link. We’ll let you know as soon as we have more information.

CBSE results: Where can I find the latest information?

Class 10 results can be found at Once the date and time have been announced, you can check it here.

What do you think?

Written by Geekybar

Linguist-translator by education. I have been working in the field of advertising journalism for over 10 years.

For over 7 years in journalism. Half of them are as editor. My weakness is doing mini-investigations on new topics.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Droupadi Murmu Indias New President

A look at 10 facts about Droupadi Murmu, India’s first and youngest President.

Shamshera Box Office

Shamshera Box Office: ‘Shamshera’ got a great opening, know how much Ranbir Kapoor’s film will earn on the first day