Rocky Barnes is an American model and blogger known for having a large Instagram audience with over 1 million followers. She has also appeared in magazines such as GQ, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Model and blogger who has also gained a large Instagram audience with over 1.7 million fans. She runs a style blog of the same name where she has posted posts about her fitness, fashion, and travel endeavors. She stepped into the modeling spotlight after her hiatus when she appeared in Justin Bieber’s music video for Boyfriend.
The age of Rocky Barnes
How old is Rocky Barnes? Her birthday falls on November 12, 1985. She is 37 years old. She has American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Scorpio. She was born in Manhattan Beach, California. The names of her father and her mother are not known. She also has siblings. As for education, she is well educated.
- Advertisement -
Rocky Barnes’s height, weight, and body measurements
How tall is Rocky Barnes? She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs around 56kg or 123lbs. What are Rocky Barnes’ body measurements? Her body measurements are 32-26-36 inches. She wears a bra size of 30 C. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair. She is also very popular for his way of dressing and also has a very classy personality.
Rocky Barnes Wiki/Biography
|Birth name||Rachel Barnes|
|Nickname / Stage name||Rocky|
|Date of birth||November 12, 1985|
|Age||37 years (from 2022)|
|Controversy||N / A|
|Place of birth/hometown||Manhattan Beach, California|
|Current residence||Los Angeles, CA|
|ethnicity||Mexican and Filipino|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 170 cm
In meters – 1.70 m
In feet inches – 5’7 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 56 kg
In pounds – 123 lbs
|Hip size||36 inches|
|Bra cup size||30 C|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Cut it||3 (USA)|
|body size||Curvy, slim, and fit|
|The shape of the body||Hourglass|
|Hair color||dark brown|
|Husband / Spouse||Jeremy Horowitz|
|College / University||SDSU|
|Favorite actor||Robert Pattinson|
|Favorite actress||Emilia Clarke|
|Favorite vacation destination||Bali|
|Hobby||Shopping, acting, grooming, traveling, eating, sauce|
|Net value||$ 70 million (as of 2022)|
|Link ai social media||Instagram , Twitter , Facebook|
Rocky Barnes’s spouse and business
Who is Rocky Barnes’s spouse? She is married to ‘Jeremy Horowitz’. He is a lawyer by profession. Her previous dating history is not in the public domain. At the moment, she is enjoying her married life with her husband Jeremy.
Rocky Barnes Biography, Family and Education
- Rocky Barnes has American nationality.
- She belongs to the white ethnic group.
- As for her education, she is a graduate and well educated.
- She studied in high school and graduated in America.
- She currently resides in Los Angeles.
- She attended college at SDSU.
- She started modeling in 2009 and would score campaigns with American Eagle and Billabong.
Rocky Barnes career
- In 2009, Rocky Barnes began her modeling career.
- She was 24 when she started her modeling career.
- Rocky Barnes gained popularity after her hiatus when she appeared and was also featured in singer Justin Bieber’s famous and popular music video called Boyfriend.
- Rocky Barnes has also appeared and signed a photo shoot deal with famous and popular magazines such as GQ, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and many more.
- Rocky Barnes is also an Internet star. She has over 1 million followers on her Instagram account.
Rocky Barnes’s net worth
How much is Rocky Barnes’s net worth? Her net worth is estimated at around $ 70 million. Her main source of income is social media sponsorships and sponsorships. She is very focused on her career even after marriage.
Rocky Barnes Facts
- Rocky runs a style blog of the same name in which she posted about his fitness, fashion, and travel exploits.
- Rocky Barnes has also won some awards for her modeling career. Rocky Barnes’s real name is Rachel Barnes.
- She used to customize vintage shirts. She is a brand ambassador for companies like AmEx and MAC, a role that sometimes finds her in some interesting places.
- She is a woman of few words there, embracing a visually heavy design to tell her story.
- She has also gained a huge audience on Instagram with over 2.1 million fans.
- She has appeared in magazines such as GQ, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Sports Illustrated.