Illusion Millan is a famous American personality and is best known as Cesar Millan’s wife. She has also been influential in the company’s work to support charities that promote animal health and welfare.
Millan age illusion
How old is Ilusion Millan?
She was born with the maiden name Ilusión Wilson in 1976. She is 47 years old. Although she grew up in the United States, she describes herself as both Mexican and American. Born into a middle-class family, her father owned a precision machinery company.
Illusion Millan Height, weight, and measurements
How tall is Ilusion Millan?
She stands at 5 feet tall or 1.65m or 165cm. She weighs around 55kg or 121lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-39 inches. She is wearing a size 34 C bra cup.
Millan’s Illusion Wiki
|Illusion Millan||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Illusion Millan|
|Famous as||Ex-wife of Cesar Millan|
|Age||47 years old|
|Birth sign||N / A|
|Height||ca. 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||ca. 55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body measurements||ca. 34-28-39 inches|
|Bra cup size||34 Do|
|eyes color||dark brown|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Husband / Spouse||Cesar Millan (Divorced)|
|Net assets||ca. $ 200.000 (USD)|
Millan Husband Illusion
Who is Ilusion Millan’s husband? She married Cesar Millan in 1994, with whom she has two children. In May 2010, after his dog dad died in February and learned of his wife’s intention to divorce him, Millan attempted suicide. In June 2010, Ilusión Millan filed for divorce. In August 2010, she began a relationship with Jahira Dar, an actress, and former stylist and wardrobe consultant. They announced their engagement in April 2016.
Millan Net Worth Illusion
How much is Ilusion Millan’s net worth? She belongs to a rich family. Her net worth is estimated to be over $ 200,000 (USD).
Facts of Illusion Millan
- Ilusion Millan’s ex-husband was born on August 27, 1969 to Felipe Millán Guillen and María Teresa Favela in rural areas of Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Millan grew up working with animals on the Sinaloa farm where her grandfather was a sharecropper.
- Because of her natural way with dogs, he was called el Perrero, the dog shepherd.
- The family later moved to Mazatlán.
- Millan illegally crossed the border into the United States when she was 21, speaking no English and with only $ 100.