What does it consist of?
Micropigmentation is suitable for different types of alopecia and for all grades, regardless of age, hair color, sex or skin type and not only when the lack of hair is evident since it is also applied when the hair is refine or lose density.
By combining various micropigmentation techniques and with different finishes we mimic the growing hair in the hair follicles of the depopulated areas of hair. It can be done in one or several areas or in the entire scalp, whatever the degree of alopecia.
When baldness is very advanced in men, the so-called shaved head finish is proposed, where the whole head is dotted with different techniques in each area so that the result imitates growing hair, in a completely natural way, degrading or spacing in the areas They need it.
In other cases, when the hair loss is initial or average and the scalp begins to be seen, the stippling is applied so that we imitate the excess that projects the hair itself giving a feeling of greater density and volume.
The application is done by inserting natural, innocuous and semi-permanent pigments in a very superficial layer of the scalp by means of very fine needles that do not deepen as much as a common tattoo, therefore the invasion in the dermis is minimal and the healing time is very inferior to the tattoo. The technique is so little invasive that it does not produce pain or need practically subsequent care, except for some recommendations for daily cleaning.
The pigments (which are different from those used in conventional tattoos) become invisible over time by the cell renewal itself but without degrading the color to other shades, for this reason it is a semi-permanent treatment, between 2 and 4 years (sometimes up to 5), depending on the patient’s dermis and the care carried out.
Despite being done with needles and contrary to what it may seem it is a little invasive, immediate and painless treatment.
It is important to know that any permanently inserted pigment can have an excessive dilation of the spot, blurring the result over time, in addition pigments with a long duration tend to change in hue towards bluish or greenish and that a permanent pigment is irreversible , therefore we recommend “always” go to recognized professionals.
When is it recommended?
Capillary micropigmentation is recommended in almost all cases of hair loss in both men and women, for example:
- When with age the hair begins to refine or density is lost and clears the scalp
- In the principles of alopecia in both the frontal zone (entrances) and in the superior or posterior zone (crown)
- In different types of alopecia (in some cases we ask the doctor or dermatologist for reports).
- If there comes a time when depopulation of hair is difficult to hide with the hairstyle
- If the patient is not a candidate for hair grafts (hair implants) for different reasons
- In cases of hair grafts as a complement to the work of the surgeon and in collaboration with it.
- When the patient has tried other methods without obtaining results.
- When the patient is difficult to follow other treatments because they are too long, economically unavailable or because they have any incompatibility due to their side effects.
- As a treatment for camouflage of different types of cranial scars, for trauma, post-transplant hair, etc.
What advantages does it have?
- IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENT IMMEDIATELY In the first session results of aesthetic improvement in the image and psychological improvement and motivation in patients are obtained.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER CAPILLARY TREATMENTS Patients with alopecia usually use different formulas for the activation and growth of hair and / or hair loss products such as Pilexil, Neogenic, Aminexil, Arkocapil, Quinoral, Priorin, Tricobell, Farline, Nioxin, whether oral or topical, capillary mesotherapy or intradermotherapy, the application of these and the TCM method of capillary micropigmentation are fully compatible and in most cases complementary.
- WITHOUT INTERVENTION OR POST-OPERATORY Capillary micropigmentation is a purely aesthetic treatment that does not need recovery after treatment and can return to its daily activities immediately after it is performed.
- REDUCED BUDGET The budget with the TCM method of capillary micropigmentation is lower than other treatments if we take into account its durability over time, both comparatively with surgical treatments and with topical or oral treatments.
- EVALUATION OF THE CASE WITHOUT COMMITMENT We offer free information and first visit without obligation to assess whether the patient is an optimal candidate for this aesthetic treatment or if it is worthwhile to bet before or in addition to other techniques. In this sense, the collaboration of dermatologists and trichologists in the team is essential for the assessment of the patient.